NAZARETH & SEA OF GALILEE TOUR
Our journey to explore the sights of Galilee takes us through the Coastal road and then towards the Valley of Armageddon from where we can gaze upon the beautiful city of Megiddo. We visit Mt Precipice on our way to Nazareth where we got to experience the beauty of the Church of St. Joseph and Church of Annunciation. We then continue past Cana where Christ performed his first miracle and transformed water to wine, on our way to the Sea of Galilee.
We also get to see the Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus gave a sermon about the beatitudes/blessings. We continue further and stop by the fishing village of Capernaum on the shore of the Sea of Galilee and then move on to Tabgha to tour the Roman Catholic Church where the miracle of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes occurred. We pass by Tiberias and anchor at Yardenit baptismal site at the River Jordan, which could have been where Jesus was baptized. Our final attraction of the tour is Mt. Tabor, the mount where the Transfiguration took place which we pass on our return journey to the hotel.
- Church of St. Joseph
- Church of Annunciation
- Yardenit Baptism Site
- Church of Multiplication- Tabgha
- Select your preferred tour language: English, French, German or Spanish
- Direct pick up and drop off from/at your hotel.
- Guaranteed departure – Makes your trip planning much easy and gives you complete peace of mind
- Discover the lush countryside of the Galilee, Israel’s northern region, home to the Sea of Galilee
- Drive north along the coast then turn towards the Valley of Armageddon where you can see Megiddo
- In Nazareth, visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph
- End your touring experience back in your hotel
- Guaranteed departure
- Comfortable Shoes are recommended.
- Modest dressing is mandatory for visit to holy sites; knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Baptism with a priest in the Jordan River (Yardenit) – Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest. A traveler who wants to be baptized with a priest, will contact Yardenit site and coordinate it with them in advance. The estimated visit time in Yardenit is 15:30-16:15.
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off services.
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.