PETRA TOUR FROM TEL AVIV WITH BUS, 2 DAYS
Experience the adventure of a lifetime as our state-of-the-art tour bus takes you on a journey through the Nabatean Lost City of Petra! Witness the awe-inspiring Petra Treasury and explore the nearby shrines and mausoleums, feeling like Indiana Jones as you go from the Royal Tombs to the Petra Theater.
After a day of exploration, relax in comfort at a luxurious hotel before heading back to the Archaeology Park for another day of adventure. Discover Ad Deyr, the Petra Monastery, an enormous and magnificent structure located at the end of a mountain trail with breathtaking views. Don’t miss the Qasr Al-Bint temple, the Great Temple, and the Petra Museum, which provides insight into the fascinating and unique Nabatean civilization.
Join us for a journey you’ll never forget!
- Djinn Blocks
- Petra Theater (Nabatean Theatre)
- The Siq
- Obelisk Tomb
- The Royal Tombs, Petra
- The Treasury of Petra (Al-Khazneh)
- Petra Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed departure – makes your trip planning much easier and gives you complete peace of mind
- Combine your trip in Israel with the Nabataean Lost City of Petra
- Join the tour from Tel Aviv and enjoy a high-quality touring experience for a fair price
- Travel in comfort with an air-conditioned and well-equipped vehicle
The tour includes:
- Transport by an advanced, air-conditioned bus
- A fully qualified and licensed Jordanian tour guide
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Border crossing assistance and guidance
- Lunch in an authentic local restaurant on the first day
The tour doesn’t include:
- Transport between your hotel and the bus departure point
- Visa issuing and border fees: $140 for visa issuing and fees; $75 for travelers with valid visa stamp
- Health insurance
- Tour operates in English. Other languages are available for an additional cost; contact us for details.
- Departure time and place are strict; don’t be late to the designated pick-up location.
- Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour.
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process.
- Holders of Israeli passports must use them at every border crossing during the tour.
- Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance. See the complete list in the FAQ section.
- Border fees include departure tax from Israel, the departure tax for operated groups in Jordan, and assistance services on border crossings.
- Visa Issuing and Border fees will be paid on the spot in credit cards or the exact amount of cash (USD/EU/NIS)
- Special Events: The archeological park offers a special activity – Petra By Night – a dazzling candlelight spectacle that takes place on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 20:30 in front of the Treasury. You can sign up for it at the park, for 25JOD.
- Clothing: Respect the Jordanian customs and culture; Men and Women are required to avoid wearing shorts or revealing clothes. We recommend that you wear warm clothing in winter, a hat in summer and comfortable walking shoes.
- Meals: Breakfast boxes will be available for purchase on the way from Israel to the border. Note that this tour will have a late Lunch, so we recommend bringing snacks or sandwiches.
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions.
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 14 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 13 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification up to 7 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less than 3 days.
- Non Show – 100% Cancellation fees