PETRA TOUR FROM TEL AVIV WITH FLIGHTS, 2 DAYS
Experience exotic Middle Eastern landscapes and the world-renowned city of Petra – one of the 7 New Wonders of the World – on this two-day tour.
After a short flight, you’ll be picked up in Eilat and swiftly transported across the border into the Kingdom of Jordan. Explore Petra, a complete city carved into the desert’s red-hued cliffs over 2,300 years ago. Witness the awe-inspiring Petra Treasury, and then delve into the nearby temples and tombs that will make you feel like Indiana Jones.
After a luxurious night’s stay at a great Petra hotel, you’ll head back to the Archaeology Park for a day filled with exploration, hiking, local cuisine, and more. Take the opportunity to see the dazzling beauty of Ad Deyr – the Petra Monastery – located at the end of a mountain trail with breathtaking views.
Visit must-see spots like the Qasr Al-Bint temple, the temple of Winged Lions, and the Petra Museum, which provides insight into the unique and ancient Nabatean culture. Capture breathtaking photos of the unforgettable site amidst 2,000-year-old columns.
- Djinn Blocks
- Petra Theater (Nabatean Theatre)
- The Siq
- Obelisk Tomb
- The Royal Tombs, Petra
- The Treasury of Petra (Al-Khazneh)
- Petra Archaeological Park
- Great Temple, Petra
- The Temple of Qasr Al-Bint
- High Place of Sacrifice, Petra
- The Colonnaded Street
- Petra Archaeological Park
- The Petra Monastery (Al Dayr)
- Get a round-trip flight from Tel Aviv to Eilat
- Guaranteed departure – makes your trip planning much easier and gives you complete peace of mind
- Combine your trip to Israel with the Amazing Nabataean Lost City of Petra
- Enjoy a guided tour, plus time to explore the furthest reaches of the Archeology Park
- Travel in comfort with an air-conditioned and well-equipped vehicle
- Enjoy A fully guided day with a local professional guide
- Ramon Airport Pick-up and drop-off
The tour includes:
- Round-trip flight from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport in Eilat
- Ramon Airport pick-up and drop-off service
- Transport by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- A fully qualified and licensed Jordanian tour guide
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Lunch in an authentic local restaurant on the first day
The tour doesn’t include:
- Visa issuing and border fees: $140 for visa issuing and fees; $75 for travelers with valid visa stamp
- Health insurance
- Transfers to/ from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport
- Tour operates in English. Other languages are available for an additional cost; contact us for details.
- Upon your arrival in Eilat, the driver will be waiting for you at Ramon airport.
- Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour.
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process.
- Holders of Israeli passports must use them at every border crossing during the tour.
- Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance. See the complete list in the FAQ section.
- Border fees include departure tax from Israel, the departure tax for operated groups in Jordan, and assistance services on border crossings.
- Visa Issuing and Border fees will be paid on the spot in credit cards or the exact amount of cash (USD/EU/NIS)
- Special Events: The archeological park offers a special activity – Petra By Night – a dazzling candlelight spectacle that takes place on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 20:30 in front of the Treasury. You can sign up for it at the park, for 25JOD.
- Clothing: Respect the Jordanian customs and culture; Men and Women are required to avoid wearing shorts or revealing clothes. We recommend that you wear warm clothing in winter, a hat in summer and comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour will have a late Lunch, so we recommend that you have breakfast before departure.
- The confirmation of the tour depends on flight availability. You will receive the booking confirmation once your flight is booked. In case you don’t receive it within 72 hours, please contact our Operations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or +972-2-6727957 and +972-54-446226 (WhatsApp)
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions.
- Cancellation fee of 4% charged for notification up to 14 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification up to 13 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification up to 7 days in advance.
- Cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less than 3 days.
- Non Show – 100% Cancellation fees