JERUSALEM OLD & NEW TOURS
The tour starts with a panoramic view at the top of the Mount Scopus, travelling down the mount we pass by the major sites of the Biblical Garden of Gethsemane, Church of all nations and Kidron Valley. Next, inside the Jewish Quarter we visit the Cardo, the main street during the Byzantine era and we stop at the sacred Western Wall to place a prayer note between the ancient stones of the wall. The tour next continues to the Church of Holy Sepulcher through the Via Dolorosa, where we can see the site of Christ’s crucifixion and his burial tomb. We then stop for a lunch break followed by a walking tour inside the old city visiting the Bazaar. We then drive through the modern city until we reach the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum. Alternatively, we visit other locations during the closing hours of the museum. Please see below for more information.
- Select tour preferred language: English. French, Spanish or German.
- Entirely Guided Tour with a licensed guide
- Pick up from, drop back in to your own hotel
- Visit religious and historic landmarks of Jerusalem
- Yad VaShem Holocaust museum
- Guaranteed departures.
- Air-conditioned transport vehicles.
- Entrance fees to visiting locations Included,
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to enter Yad Vashem museum due to the sensitive content.
- Religious dress (Covered knees and shoulders) inside holy sites is mandatory.
- On Fridays, Saturdays and during Jewish holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed; instead the tour will include a visit to the Church of all Nations, King David’s tomb and the hall of the Last Supper.
- Does not include food and drinks.
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.