PETRA TOUR & FREE DAY IN ELIAT FROM TEL AVIV, 2 DAYS
Embark on an unforgettable Petra tour from Tel Aviv, beginning with a short flight from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport in Eilat. While in Eilat, Israel’s Best Resort City, explore the vibrant coral reefs of the Red Sea, indulge in thrilling water sports, go ice skating, and shop tax-free to your heart’s content. Spend a night in a luxurious Eilat hotel before crossing into Jordan the next day.
Journey along the Desert Highway, marveling at breathtaking views until you reach Petra, a city that dates back over 2,000 years and is sculpted into rock cliffs. Enter through the narrow and striking Siq, a colorful and smooth gorge that stands between towering mountains. As you reach the end of the Siq, the famous Petra Treasury will emerge behind the wall, leaving you in awe. Feast your eyes on the Royal Tombs of ancient kings and witness the Nabatean Theater, an experience reminiscent of Indiana Jones.
After this incredible adventure, return to Eilat and take a flight back to Tel Aviv. Please note that a 1-Day Tour of Petra will not allow you enough time to fully explore this remarkable archeological park. Most travelers recommend a 2-Day Tour to Petra, which allows you to witness Ad Deyr, the iconic Petra Monastery up on the ridge, and visit Qasr Al-Bint Temple and the Great Temple.
As we journey along the Desert Highway, prepare to be mesmerized by the breathtaking desert and mountain scenery that surrounds us. Upon arrival in Petra, the choice is yours: enter the city on foot or on horseback and embark on an unforgettable adventure.
The Lost Nabatean capital is a stunning archaeological site that dates back about 2,300 years, with the most impressive structures carved out of red-hued rock cliffs. Explore the striking Siq, a smooth and picturesque gorge that leads to the famous Petra Treasury, adorned with exquisite decorations.
Discover the captivating Obelisk Tomb and immerse yourself in the history of the Petra Theater, taking unique photos and admiring the intricately decorated shrines as you stroll down Petra’s ancient colonnaded street.
After your once-in-a-lifetime experience, depart from Ramon Airport Eilat to Ben Gurion Airport Tel Aviv, taking with you memories that will last a lifetime.
Sites during the Tour:
- Djinn Blocks
- Petra Theater (Nabatean Theatre)
- The Treasury of Petra (Al-Khazneh)
- Obelisk Tomb
- The Royal Tombs, Petra
- Petra Archaeological Park
- The Siq
- Get a round-trip flight from Tel Aviv to Eilat
- Ramon Airport Pick-up and drop-off
- Guaranteed departure – makes your trip planning much easier and gives you complete peace of mind
- Combine your trip to Israel with the Amazing Nabataean Lost City of Petra
- Travel in comfort with an air-conditioned and well-equipped vehicle
- Enjoy A fully guided day with a local professional guide
The tour includes:
- Pickup from Ramon Eilat Airport to your hotel in Eilat
- On day 2 – pick up from your hotel in Eilat to Petra tour
- On day 2 – Drop off at Ramon Eilat Airport at the end of the tour
- A fully qualified and licensed Jordanian tour guide
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Lunch in an authentic local restaurant
- Round-trip flight from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport in Eilat
- Transport by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Overnight accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis in Eilat
The tour doesn’t include:
- Visa issuing and border fees: $140 for visa issuing and fees; $75 for travelers with valid visa stamp
- Transfers to/from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport
- Health insurance
- Tour operates in English. Other languages are available for an additional cost; contact us for details.
- Upon your arrival in Eilat, the driver will be waiting for you at Ramon airport holding a sign with your name.
- Border crossing includes border control and customs, a process that may take up to an hour. While flight arrivals will enjoy priority access, the tour won’t depart until other participants will complete the process.
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process.
- Holders of Israeli passports must use them at every border crossing during the tour.
- Travelers of certain nationalities will require visas in advance. See the complete list in the FAQ section.
- Border fees include departure tax from Israel, the departure tax for operated groups in Jordan, and assistance services on border crossings.
- Visa Issuing and Border fees will be paid on the spot in credit cards or the exact amount of cash (USD/EU/NIS)
- Clothing: Respect the Jordanian customs and culture; Men and Women are required to avoid wearing shorts or revealing clothes. We recommend that you wear warm clothing in winter, a hat in summer and comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour will have a late Lunch, so we recommend that you have breakfast before departure.
- The confirmation of the tour depends on flight availability. You will receive the booking confirmation once your flight is booked. In case you don’t receive it within 72 hours, please contact our Operations Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or +972-2-6727956 and +972-54-4476226 (WhatsApp)
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions.
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.