JORDAN CLASSICAL TOURS, 4 DAYS
Experience the best of Jordan in just four days with this exciting tour that combines top attractions with an adventurous jeep safari in the desert. Begin your journey by crossing into Jordan at the Sheikh Hussein Bridge and exploring the well-preserved Roman city of Jerash. Ascend Mt. Nebo and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Promised Land, just as Moses did. Marvel at the rock-cut tombs and temples of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, dating back thousands of years. Get your adrenaline pumping with an action-packed jeep safari through the Khazali Canyon and Lawrence Spring in the stunning Wadi Rum. Finally, stop in Madaba to admire a Byzantine-era mosaic depicting a map of the Holy Land.
Embark on an unforgettable journey on the first day of this tour as you depart from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and cross the Sheikh Hussein Bridge into Jordan. Admire the breathtaking landscapes along the way as you make your way to Jerash, where you’ll witness the remarkably preserved remains of an ancient Roman city. Follow your knowledgeable Jordanian tour guide as they lead you through Jerash’s colonnaded streets, Roman baths, temples, amphitheater and other significant historical sites. After exploring Jerash, continue your journey to the Jordanian capital of Amman, where you will spend the night at our Amman hotel.
- Amman, Jordan
Our next destination on this tour is Mount Nebo, where we can stand at the very spot where Moses once gazed out over the Promised Land. Take in stunning panoramic views of the Dead Sea, Jordan Valley, and Jericho from this elevated location. Continuing through awe-inspiring landscapes, we arrive at Wadi Musa, a charming small town that serves as the gateway to Petra. We approach Petra either on foot or horseback through a narrow gorge flanked by towering cliffs. Petra, an archaeological city that dates back over 2,300 years, was carved out of red-colored rock cliffs. Here, we will explore Petra’s magnificently decorated rock-cut tombs, temples, and monuments before spending the night in Wadi Musa.
Sites during the Tour:
- Mount Nebo, Jordan
- Petra Archaeological Park
- Wadi Musa, Jordan
Overnight stay: Petra
Fuel up with a satisfying breakfast before we set off on an exhilarating journey through Wadi Rum, a breathtaking desert wilderness with one-of-a-kind rock formations. Channel your inner Lawrence of Arabia and soak in the beauty of Wadi Rum as we traverse the area on a thrilling jeep safari, making stops at Khazali Canyon and Lawrence Spring. Continuing our drive northwards, we arrive in Madaba, where we visit a Byzantine-era church featuring a remarkable floor mosaic that depicts a map of the Holy Land, including Jerusalem. This is one of the oldest cartographic representations of the region. Our final destination for the day is Amman, where we will spend the night.
Sites during the Tour:
- Madaba, Jordan
- Wadi Rum
Overnight stay: Amman
As the final day of the tour arrives, you will wake up in your comfortable Amman hotel and enjoy a delicious breakfast before we depart from the Jordanian capital for our return journey to Israel. Along the way, we will cross the Jordan River and exit the Hashemite Kingdom through the Sheikh Hussein Bridge border crossing into Israel, and then on to the vibrant cities of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
- Guaranteed departure – makes your trip planning much easier and gives you complete peace of mind
- Combine your trip in Israel with the beautiful gems of Jordan
- Join the tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and enjoy a high-quality touring experience for a fair price
- Travel to Jerash and discover the fabulous Roman ruins
- Continue to Amman, the capital of Jordan
- Visit Madaba, Mt. Nebo and the Nabataean Lost City of Petra
- Enjoy Wadi Rum Jeep Excursion
- 3 fully guided tour days with a local qualified and licensed tour guide
- 3 nights’ accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- 3 levels of accommodation for you to choose from
The tour includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- A fully qualified and licensed Jordanian tour guide
- 3 nights hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis
- Transfers from/ to Tel Aviv/ Jerusalem on departure and return
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned touring vehicle
- Entrance fees
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks
- Traveler’s medical & baggage insurance
- Entry visa to Jordan (if required for restricted nationalities)
- Border taxes & border shuttle transfers – approx. $50 per person, paid on tour, subject to change
- A valid passport is essential. Passport details are required for the tour reservation process
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used and sites visited may be amended due to unforeseen circumstances
- The transfers between hotel and border in Israel are operated as transfers only with a driver – no guide/ escort
- Hotels listed above are a guideline to the expected hotels to be used and may change at our discretion or due to circumstances beyond our control
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.