JERUSALEM PALM SUNDAY PROCESSION TOUR
The one of a kind religious tour that only operates between October and May, takes you on an inspiring journey from the City of Jericho, where Joshua and the Israelites fought the battle and brought down the city walls, to the Sycamore tree, from the Biblical tale of Zacchaeus, who climbed up to see Jesus during his procession. You would also be visiting Elisha’s spring which supplied Jericho with water for generations, along with the Mountain where Jesus was tempted by the devil, and you would even learn all about the Greek Orthodox Monastery and how 23 settlements were dug out as far back as 9000BC.
The Jordan River valley, named Qasr El Yahud, was the river where Jesus was initially baptized by John the Baptist. Visitors can be baptized here also. It is further believed to have been the point where the Israelites crossed into the Promised Land.
To top off the experience, you will be toured around the renowned Dead Sea, which is believed to be 8.5 to 9.6 times saltier than the normal saline level. It especially offers you healthy relaxation, a refreshing view of the water, and nourishment to your skin.
The tour around the historic city of Jericho, the Jordan River, and the Dead Sea is a special time-limited trip and promises to hold a lot of enlightenment and reorientation. It really isn’t a compulsion to visit the locations in the order that they have been mentioned.
- Modern Jerusalem Landmarks
- Palm Sunday Procession on the Mount of Olives
- Walk with the procession along the Via Dolorosa
- Church of St. Anne
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up from selected hotels
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- Tour language: English.
- No Lunch stop during the tour
- Entrance to churches is not guaranteed
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.