JERUSALEM OLD CITY TOUR
We begin the tour with a blanket view of Jerusalem at the top of Mount Olives. We drive down the Mount and see the ancient Jewish burial ground, the famous Garden of Gethsemane, the Kidron Valley and also the great Church of all Nations which has been the home of most Jewish burial tombs for many years. We pass the Dormition Church to arrive at Mount Zion and get to visit the Room of the Last Supper also known as the Upper Room; it is where Jesus had his last meal with his disciples before his crucifixion.
The tour moves on to the Armenian Quarter and listens to the tour guide talk about this community’s history and their beliefs. We continue to the Jewish quarter to see the 1,500 years old Byzantine cardo which was once the main street through Jerusalem. We continue to the iconic Western wall, the Jewish holiest place to drop prayer notes in the crevice of the walls.
The group then proceeds to Via Doloroso to follow the path taken by Jesus to the Calvary and arrive at the Church of the Sepulcher. The church was built on the spot where Jesus was hung to die on the cross; his burial tomb is also situated inside the Church. The Jerusalem old city tour ends with a stop at the city bazaar where you get to see and buy many beautiful souvenirs.
- Church of Holy Sepulcher
- Byzantine Cardo
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Room of the Last Supper
- Jewish Quarter
- Mount Zion
- Armenian Quarter
- Via Dolorosa
- Muslim Quarter
- Western Wall
- King David’s tomb
- Christian Quarter
- Select your preferred tour language: English, French or Spanish
- Pick up and drop off from/at your hotel.
- Panoramic view of Jerusalem from Mount Scopus
- Most religious and historic landmarks of the old city
- The old city Bazaar visit
- Guaranteed departure
- Modest dressing is mandatory for visit to holy sites; knees and shoulders should be covered.
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.