JERUSALEM HALF DAY TOUR
We begin the journey at the top of Mount Scopus where we enjoy a beautiful view of Jerusalem. On our way down the mountain, we walk past the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus prayed to God before his arrest; we also walk past the Church of all Nations and the burial crypts at Kidron Valley.
We continue through the Zion gate into the old city of Jerusalem. While in the Jewish Quarter, we visit the cardo which a street that runs through Jerusalem. We proceed to the sacred Western walls and get to place prayer petitions in the holes on the wall which is an ancient limestone wall and is just a small part of the original wall that was built as part of the extension of the Second Jewish Temple that was begun by King Herod.
We resume the tour by walking through the Via Dolorosa and continue on the path taken by Jesus during his crucifixion to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. At this point, we visit the spot where Jesus was hung to die and the site of his burial tomb. We complete this half-day tour with a stop at the city bazaar where you get to buy so many beautiful and unique souvenirs. The tour ends at approximately 13:00 and you do not get to return to your hotel.
- Byzantine Cardo
- Church of the holy Sepulcher
- Mount Scopus
- Muslim Quarter
- Jewish Quarter
- Christian Quarter
- Western Wall
- Pick up from your hotel
- Select your preferred tour language: English, French, German or Spanish
- Most religious and historic landmarks of Jerusalem
- Tour ends at around 13:00 in the old city
- Guaranteed departure
- Please pick your passport for entering Jericho and Bethlehem
- This tour contains a moderate amount of walking and comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Modest dressing is mandatory for visit to holy sites; knees and shoulders should be covered.
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.
|Pick up location||Pick up time|