JERUSALEM AND BETHLEHEM TOUR
This tour takes you to some of the most revered Christian Locations in the world. We kickoff at the top of Mount Scopus with a scenic view of Jerusalem, and then pass by the garden of Gethsemane, Church of all nations and Kidron Valley to get to the old city.
In the Jewish quarter, we visit the Cardo which was the main street in the Ancient Byzantine and Roman cities and stop to place prayer notes on the Western wall which is the most religious site in the world for the Jewish people. We proceed through the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher which houses the Calvary where Jesus’ crucifixion took place and also the location of his burial crypt. After this, the tour leaves Jerusalem and alights at Bethlehem (the birthplace of Jesus).
In Bethlehem, we begin with a visit to the Basilica of the Nativity (the oldest major church in the Holy Land) which holds the grotto of Nativity where the birth of Jesus took place and the Manger square. Afterwards, we take a look at the mosaic from St Helen site which is dated back to the 4th century. We may also get to tour the sacred tombs, chapels and the Church of St. Catherine.
Next, we journey back to Jerusalem but make a quick stop at the Church of the Angels in Shepherds Field and then pass through the Field of Ruth where Ruth’s and Boaz’ love story began.
- Select your preferred tour language: English, French, German or Spanish
- Pick up and drop off from/at your hotel.
- Have a wonderful adventure in Bethlehem
- Visit some of the most sacred places in the world.
- Guaranteed departure
- This tour contains a moderate amount of walking and comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Modest dressing is mandatory for visit to holy sites; knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Passport is compulsory for visit to Bethlehem
- Entering the Grotto of Nativity may not be possible in some instances due to time constraints, schedules and number of visitors
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.