HOLY SEPULCHER CHURCH TOUR
We explore the holy city of Jerusalem, visiting the Kidron valley, Mount of Olives, room of the last supper and other notable places. It begins with a panoramic view of the city as we look out at the buildings, mountains and domes. As the tour passes through the Kidron valley, we see the Mount of Olives and the Church of all Nations.
The tour heads on to the room of the last supper Cenacle on Mount Zion where Jesus dined before his crucifixion the following day. We explore the cenacle which is located above the burial site of King David, seeing the Arabic inscription on glass windows that proves it was once used as a mosque. The cenacle is an important spiritual site for not just Christians, but also Jews and Muslims.
Next on the tour is the Old city which we enter through Zions gate, passing the Dormition Abbey on our way. In the city, we see the western wall of the second Holy Temple; a very sacred Jewish site and the Byzantine Cardo. The tour retraces the steps of Jesus as he walked from his judgement to where he was crucified, moving through Via Dolorosa on to the Holy Sepulcher.
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is the most sacred Christian site in the world. It has over 30 chapels and is shared by many Christian dominations. We see the Calvary where Christ was crucified, the stone of anointing and also his burial tomb.
- Armenian Quarter
- Church of Holy Sepulcher
- Western Wall
- Byzantine Cardo
- King David’s tomb
- Room of the Last Supper
- Jewish Quarter
- Mount Zion
- Pick up and drop off from/at your hotel.
- Panoramic view of Dome of the Rock
- Most religious and historic landmarks of Jerusalem
- Highlights and main Chapels in the Church of Holy Sepulcher
- Guaranteed departure
- This tour contains a moderate amount of walking and comfortable walking shoes are advised
- Modest dressing is mandatory for visit to holy sites; knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Minimum of 4 people required in order for this tour to operate
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.
|Pick up location||Pick up time|