DEAD SEA RELAXATION TOUR
In this Dead Sea relaxation tour, you get to relax at the Dead Sea beach and forget about all your problems. The tour begins with us walking through the Judean hills past the Good Samaritan Inn, and further down to the sign indicating the sea level; we stop here shortly to take some memorable pictures. We continue downwards below sea level to one of the Dead Sea beaches.
The Dead Sea which is also known as “the salt sea” is one of Earth’s extraordinary location. The surface of the Dead Sea is 430metres below sea level which makes it the lowest elevation on Land in the world. The Dead Sea area is believed to have some unique beauty and health benefits. This is because of the high mineral content, the low amount of pollen and other allergens in the atmosphere and also the shortened reach of sun’s ultraviolet rays on the surface of the water due to its deep depth.
You get to soak up the Dead Sea sun and also get unforgettable pictures while floating on the Dead Sea salty water. We get natural facials with the mineral-rich black mud at the dead sea beach which has been proven to cure skin infections like eczema, acne etc. and is being used in most spas and beauty products. The Dead Sea tour comes to an end with us driving past Qumran where the Dead Sea scrolls were discovered and going home feeling refreshed and happy.
- Travel past the Good Samaritan Inn.
- Walk down beneath the sea level.
- Enjoy the beaches of the dead sea.
- Discover the Qumran caves on the way back.
- Guaranteed departure.
- Hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection are recommended for the visit to the Dead Sea.
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off services.
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.
|Pick up location||Pick up time|