CHRISTMAS EVE IN JERUSALEM
The Christmas Eve in Jerusalem and midnight mass in Bethlehem is unique in that it happens once a year. It kicks off in Jerusalem with a visit to the Mount of Olives, here you enjoy the breathtaking view of the golden Dome of the Rock, Kidron valley and the Old City. Next, we pass through the Garden of Gethsemane, on to the Old City of Jerusalem, home to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and other sacred sites.
We visit the Holy Sepulcher which was built in 326AD. In here is the stone of unction, site of cavalry, and Jesus’s burial tomb among others. Leaving the old city, the tour heads on to Bethlehem. Our journey takes us through notable landmarks such as the Israeli Museum, the Knesset, Shrine of the Book and the Hill of Evil Counsel.
In Bethlehem, we arrive at the Manger square and can see the festivities are in full swing. We have a sumptuous Christmas Eve dinner close to the square and at midnight, the tour continues. We either remain at Manger square to watch the midnight mass outdoors along with a great number of Christians, or we attend the midnight mass at the Church of Nativity (the oldest major church in the land). The Christmas Eve midnight mass is an experience like no other, wonderful! And it marks the end of our tour. We then head back to the original pick-up site in Jerusalem. We offer this beautiful experience at a fair price, tour services and dinner inclusive.
- Select your preferred tour language: English, French or Spanish.
- Pick up and drop off from/at your hotel.
- Spend Christmas eve in Bethlehem.
- Most religious and historic landmarks of the old city.
- Midnight mass in Manger Square.
- Guaranteed departure.
- Modest dressing is mandatory for visit to holy sites; knees and shoulders should be covered.
- This tour contains a moderate amount of walking and comfortable walking shoes are advised.
- Warm clothes recommended.
- Please pick your passport for entering Jericho and Bethlehem.
- Change of vehicle required upon entering Bethlehem.
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off services.
- Christmas dinner in Bethlehem.
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.