CHRISTIAN JERUSALEM TOUR
This 3-day tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem is centered around Christian landmarks and biblical sites. In Bethlehem, visitors can explore the Church of Nativity and Manger Square, as well as the site where Jesus was born. Meanwhile, the tour offers a panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Mt. of Olives, followed by a walk through the Old City to see significant sites like the Stations of the Cross and Holy Sepulchre. Additionally, guests can retrace Jesus’ footsteps and visit the Garden of Gethsemane, where he was famously arrested on the eve of his crucifixion.
This tour offers a journey to the most revered Christian destinations in the world – Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Starting at Mount Scopus, visitors can take in a panoramic view of Jerusalem before passing through the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of All Nations, and the Kidron Valley en route to the Old City. Within the Jewish Quarter, travelers can explore the Byzantine Cardo and the Western Wall before walking the Via Dolorosa, retracing Jesus’ steps while carrying his cross. The tour culminates at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a 12th-century church that encompasses both the crucifixion site at Calvary and the burial tomb of Christ.
Departing Jerusalem, the tour then proceeds to Bethlehem, where visitors arrive at Manger Square and visit the Basilica of the Nativity. Here, they can view the Grotto of the Nativity, the site where Jesus was born, and see the original 4th-century mosaic excavated when St. Helen built the first church. If possible, the tour will also include a visit to the chapel caves beneath the Church of Saint Catherine. Finally, the tour concludes with a drive back to the hotels.
- Byzantine Cardo Jerusalem
- Jewish Quarter
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of Nativity
- Christian Quarter
- Western Wall Jerusalem
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Muslim Quarter
Join us on a tour to southern Israel, where we’ll travel through the scenic Judean Hills and pass by the Inn of the Good Samaritan. We’ll make a stop at sea level for a photo opportunity before continuing our journey downwards towards the renowned Dead Sea. Our first destination is Masada, where we’ll take a cable car up to the plateau summit and explore the ancient remains of Herod’s palace fortress, which is over 2,000 years old. We’ll witness remarkable structures such as palaces and a bathhouse. After Masada, our tour will take us through the desert oasis of Ein Gedi and Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. The remainder of the day will be spent relaxing on one of the Dead Sea beaches, where you can experience the natural buoyancy of the salty water, which is 8.6 times more saline than the ocean. You can also use the Dead Sea mud as a natural skin mask and bask in the glorious Dead Sea sun.
Sites during the Tour:
- The Dead Sea
- Judean Desert
- Masada National Park
Overnight stay: Jerusalem
Embark on a journey following the footsteps of Jesus on the Mount of Olives, where we’ll visit the Church of the Ascension, where Christ ascended to heaven, and the nearby Church of the Pater Noster, where Christ taught his disciples the Lord’s Prayer.
We’ll also witness the Dominus Flevit, where Jesus looked out over Jerusalem and wept as he foresaw its destruction. We’ll visit the Church of all Nations and the adjacent Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus was arrested on the eve of his crucifixion.
Next, we’ll take in the Pools of Bethesda before entering the Old City, where we’ll make a stop at the Church of Saint Anne and the Convent of the Sisters of Zion. From there, we’ll walk to the 3rd Station of the Cross on Via Dolorosa, the path Jesus would have taken while carrying his cross toward his crucifixion on Calvary.
Please note that this unforgettable tour covers over 5 miles in a hilly city area, which may not be suitable for those with difficulty walking long distances.
Sites during the Tour:
- Church of All Nations
- Garden of Gethsemane
- The Pools of Bethesda
- Church of St. Anne
- Mount of Olives
- Via Dolorosa
- Dominus Flevit Church
- Church of the Pater Noster
- Guaranteed departure – makes your trip planning much easier and gives you complete peace of mind
- Join the tour directly from your hotel and enjoy a high-quality touring experience for a fair price
- 3 fully guided days with a local professional guide
- 2 nights’ accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis
- 4 levels of accommodation for you to choose from
- In Jerusalem, City of Gold, see world-famous religious and historic landmarks
- Experience Bethlehem, the birth town of Jesus
- Take a walking tour retracing Christ’s footsteps through Jerusalem
- Visit Masada, the symbol of the ancient kingdom of Israel
- Enjoy swimming in the Dead Sea
- Hotel drop off – End your 3-day experience when you are returned to your hotel
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees on days 1,2 – Jerusalem and Bethlehem, Masada and the Dead Sea
- 3-day tours with a fully qualified and licensed tour guide
- 2 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
The tour doesn’t include:
- Lunch, dinner, drinks
- Airport transfers
- Entrance fees on day 3
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sun protection, and water are recommended
- Tour may be bilingual (English and another language)
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Single traveler supplement is required
- High season supplement is required
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.