CAIRO TOUR FROM EILAT, 1 DAY
Experience the marvels of ancient Cairo on a full-day excursion from Eilat. Travel in comfort aboard an air-conditioned coach or minivan, admiring the stunning desert mountains, beaches, and towns on the way to Egypt’s captivating capital.
Departing from Eilat, the journey begins with a night-time drive through the Sinai desert, arriving in Cairo in the morning. Discover the legendary Great Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza on a guided tour, led by a knowledgeable Egyptologist who will unravel the mysteries and history of these ancient wonders.
Visit the remarkable Egyptian Museum to witness the world-famous Tutankhamun’s golden death mask, the Papyrus Institute, and other impressive burial riches. After indulging in a delectable Egyptian-style buffet lunch, relax and enjoy the scenic ride back from Cairo to Eilat.
- The Pyramids at Giza – One of the Seven Wonders of the World
- The Great Sphinx – a limestone statue of a reclining creature with lion’s body and human (male) head
- The Khan El Khalili Bazaar (souk) – Cairo’s old bazaar.
The tour includes:
- All transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hand-picked expert tour guide
- Entrance fees
The tour doesn’t include:
- Border/visa fee ($95)
- Personal travel insurance
- All logistics are fully coordinated with the Egyptian Authorities
- This tour is fully guided by licensed English speaking guides
- Taba Border is located 10 minutes taxi ride from Eilat
- Booking is subject to terms and conditions.
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.