CAIRO & SAINT CATHERINE MOUNT SINAI TOUR FROM EILAT, 3 DAYS
Experience the adventure of a lifetime with our 3-day Cairo and St. Catherine Sinai Tour, departing daily from Eilat or Tel Aviv. Immerse yourself in the bustling capital of Egypt, Cairo, with the help of our expert guides. Explore iconic sites such as the Egyptian Museum, River Nile, Pyramids of Giza, and Sphinx, before embarking on a journey to witness the breathtaking beauty of Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery. With guaranteed departures and great value pricing, this tour offers the ultimate exploratory experience of Egypt. Join us today for an unforgettable adventure!
Start your day by arriving in Cairo in the morning and heading straight to Giza to marvel at the awe-inspiring Pyramids and Sphinx statue. Afterwards, make your way to Cairo’s bustling city center to indulge in a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Continue your exploration of Cairo by visiting the lively Cairo Market and the world-renowned Egyptian National Museum, home to the fascinating Mummy Room. Conclude your day by transferring to your hotel in Cairo, where you can unwind and relax in preparation for tomorrow’s adventures. Optional activities for the evening include a Nile night cruise, allowing you to experience the magic of Cairo from a different perspective.
Begin your day with a delicious breakfast at your hotel before embarking on a full day of exploration with a knowledgeable local guide. Your first stop will be Sakkara, the necropolis for the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis, where you can discover the remarkable history of this ancient civilization. Next, visit the magnificent Mohammed Ali Castle, also known as the Saladin Citadel of Cairo, and witness the stunning views of the city. As the day draws to a close, depart Cairo and make your way to Sinai, where you will spend the night in the peaceful surroundings of St. Catherine.
For the adventurous, kick off your day with an optional early morning hike up Mount Sinai, starting at 2:00 am. After the hike, explore the breathtaking St. Catherine Monastery and its fascinating history. Depart from St. Catherine in the early afternoon and journey back to the Taba border, enjoying the stunning views of the coast road along the way. As the tour draws to a close, say your goodbyes at the Taba border, with taxis readily available to transport you to most destinations in Eilat.
- Pickup from your accomodation in Eilat, and drive towards south along the of the Red Sea, for Taba Border Crossing.
- Travel through the stunning landscape of the Sinai Dessert along the way to the Suez Canal to the Egyptian capital of Cairo.
- Arrive at mega-city Cairo as the sun rises.
- Treasures the archaeology by visiting the Egyptian Museum which is the home of one of the world’s greatest archaeological sites.
- Taste authentic Egyptian food.
- Visit the world-famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Witness the incredible manifestation which is the Sphinx
- Take a stroll through the impressive Cairo’s old bazaar, Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the magnificent market (souk).
- Overnight at a hotel in Cairo.
- Tour is fully guided by licensed guides in English. Other languages are available on request
- Tour is run in full cooperation and coordination with the Egyptian Authorities
- We recommend bringing water and snacks for the overnight transfer as we can’t guarantee there will be stops en route
- The Monastery is closed on Sundays, the tour still operates but does not go inside the Monastery
- Taba Border is located 10 minutes taxi ride from Eilat
The tour includes:
- All transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hand-picked expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Overnight in Cairo in 3-star hotel and in St Catherine in a 3-star hotel including breakfast
The tour doesn’t include:
- Border/visa fee ($95)
- Meals not mentioned above
- Personal travel insurance
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.