CAESAREA & ROSH HANIKRA TOUR
We tour the coastal cities of Israel as we drive north of Tel Aviv and make our first stopover at Caesarea. While in Caesarea, we visit the ancient Roman port city and get to see the Amphitheatre, the coliseum and the debris of some demolished temples and bathhouse. We continue further north walking along the coast to the city of Haifa and then climb up Mt. Carmel to see the beautiful Baha’i gardens and then learn about the Baha’i beliefs. Their religion talks about the essential worth of all religions, and the unity and equality of all people.
Next, the tour proceeds further north to the blue line which is the border separating Israel and Lebanon and then moves onwards to the Rosh Hanikra white caves. We enter the caves and tunnels and hear the soothing sound the waves make when it clashes on the walls of the caves. The white rock pictured in the blue water gives it such an enchanting turquoise color you can’t miss.
At this point, we make our way south on our return journey. We make a stop at the Crusader city of Acre which is the holiest city of the Bahá’í Faith. The town is situated at a vital location, it is in a natural harbour at the border of the Haifa Bay. On the surface, we see the bustling Ottoman-era city with a busy market and fishing harbour. Beneath the surface is a complete Crusader city erected in the twelfth century We see the fortified walls and a moat that Napoleon could not overcome. We get to explore locations from the British Mandate like the Turkish citadel and the Crusader remains. The tour ends south off the coast leaving Acre.
- Acre Old Market
- Rosh Hanikra
- Bahai Gardens
- Theatre of Caesarea
- Caesarea National Park
- Underground Crusader city Acre
- Select your preferred tour language: English, French, German or Spanish.
- Direct pickup and drop off from/at your hotel.
- Drive up the Mediterranean coast stopping at Caesarea, Acre and Haifa.
- In Caesarea, see the 2,000-year-old remains of the Roman amphitheatre and Hippodrome.
- Travel to the northern extreme of the country on the Israel-Lebanon border and tour the white Rosh HaNikra caves.
- Tour the Crusader city in Acre and see the beautiful Ottoman-era Old City.
- Guaranteed departure.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- A fully certified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
The tour doesn’t include:
- Food and drinks refreshment
- 4% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 2 days in advance.
- 25% cancellation fee charge for notification up to 1 day in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee charge for notification on the day of the tour.
- No Show – 100% Cancellation fees.